Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter 2009

Yes I know I am very late with Easter, almost a month, but we have been busy at our house. Easter was wet, cold and rainy. We usually color Easter eggs out on the deck, (to avoid spilling dye on my floor) but it rained most of Saturday. So we colored eggs on Saturday night after baths. Even Blake colored eggs. He is almost 13, but still loves to color eggs. The Easter bunny found the kids on Sunday. I gave strict instructions not to wake me up before they look for their baskets. the Easter Bunny hides them. They finally came in around 8:30 and woke us up. We have church at 11:30. The boys were glad to see that they didn't get "Teenage Mutin Nija Warrior Underwear" in their baskets. The first year in Grand Junction they had been very bad before Easter and that is what the Easter Bunny gave them, along with some candy. We had a great day with a great dinner. Later that evening when the weather kind of cleared, the kids hunted for Easter eggs. I would have loved to be in the Valley with our family (even in the snow) but we did have a great Easter.




Here I am with my girls in our Easter Dresses.

Here is McKenna in the cute skirt we got from Brooke. Thanks Brooke she loves it.

No comments: