
Today is our 14th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 14 years. In the last 14 years we have been blessed with 4 kids, 2 dogs, 3 cats and a fish. We have lived in 6 houses and 1 apartment in 5 towns. We have moved quite a bit in our 14 years. We have had our ups and downs, but have come out on top. Looking back at my wedding pictures, we have changed so much. We have grown up alot. Along with some difficult times, we have had lots and lots of wonderful time. We have our 4 wonderful kids (most of the time). I love my husband and kids so much. And I am ready for another 14 good years. This is the picture of all who were at our wedding. Boy we have all changed. What a great looking bunch. Happy Anniversary Mark, I love you!
5 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:)
Yea you all have changed. And I might add for the better. You have got to love the 80's hairdo. It is a classic. Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Dani! I can't believe how fast time goes.
Happy Anniversary Dani. I am so glad you posted that picture. Good thing that we grew up and out of those awkward bodies! It's been fun!
I didn't recognize myself. I did Lorie and the girls. It just gets better like fine wine.
Post a Comment