Today is dads 72nd birthday. I wish I could have been there for the big May birthday party. Let me tell you a little about my dad. He was born in 1937. The oldest son of Pete and Evenlyn. He has 1 brother and 3 sisters. He spends alot of time with his brother Monte. He knows everything there is to know about potatoes. He was a potato inspector for years. He is very active for his age. He loves to hunt, fish, look for horns, and hunt arrow heads. He will tell us that he has a meeting in New Mexico. We all know what that means. He often says he ruined his boys by taking them hunting and fishing, because that's what they all love to do. He has 21 grand kids that keep him busy. He comes to see us a couple of times a year. Usually in the Spring and Fall. He loves to go to garage sales. Loves a good bargain. Happy Birthday Dad
That picture of dad and Blake was taken in Oct. Grandpa had taken Blake pike fishing.
1 comment:
I loved this post. I didn't know that you shared your anniversary with your dads birthday! That's pretty cool:) - He's a good man that would do anything for any of us and I'm happy that he's my father in law! Happy Birthday Grandpa Gary!
Post a Comment