Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And the results are........

Gall stones. I have gall stones and my gall bladder needs to come out. That is what I was told today. Mark and I went and had a consultation with a surgen about removing my gall bladder. It looks like it will happen sometime on Tuesday Sept 16.
I told Heather about it and I said I didn't know if I could handle it. She told me "to get my big girl panties on and just do it". I told her I didn't have any and she said "go out and get some". So I guess I will go get me some big girl panties and have it done. I have a few days to get brave. Hopefully between now and then I won't have another attack. At least I can still make it to the boys football game on Sat. And hopefully be rested up to go to the game on the 20. It would be nice to have some of my family here, but Mark can take care of me.

5 comments:

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

I can come when ever you want> Ijust thought you would want me there when you could go with us shoping, but just let me know.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that they can take it out so soon. Everything will go good. Just be glad they don't have to do it the old school way. My mom was down for about 8 weeks or longer when she had hers out. Heather and Ammy both seemed to do well with the new laser way. I know it's scarry but you will feel lots better. Take care, we will be thinking about you and praying for you to be brave!

flarffy2000 said...

Dani, I hope everything goes well and you recover quickly! My mom said "this is one of those things that will make you stronger for the next thing because you never know what tomorrow will bring". She's right, it will make you stronger so smile and buy an extra pair of big girl panties! ;)

Brittin Marie said...

Good luck Dani!!! I bet it will be.....fun! lol love ya

britt

Anonymous said...

Hey Dani- I hope you are doing well after your surgery! I hope everyone else in your family is feeling better, too. Have a great day :) Luke sends you a big kiss!