Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brady's 12th birthday!

Today is Brady's 12th birthday. Can't believe he is 12. He will receive the Priesthood on Sunday and be ordained a Deacon! Yeah! He has been waiting for this. He had his Priesthood Preview in November and was sad because he got all excited about receiving the Priesthood, but had to wait 2 1/2 months. Here are 12 things I love about my Brady.
1. He is a mommas boy!
2. He loves little kids.
3. He loves to sing.
4. He is very protective of his sisters.
5. He makes me laugh.
6. I love his mischievous smile.
7. When I ask him to get his jobs done, he does them quick with out complaining
(most of the time)
8. He isn't afraid to talk to most people.
9. He loves to cook.
10. He has a testimony and bears his testimony almost every fast Sunday.
11. He loves his cousins. He gets sad when they grow up and get married.
I could go on and on about this sweet boy. Brady we love you lots, hope you have a happy birthday.


This is Brady last year on his 11th birthday!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

You are kidding! I can't believe that they get so big so fast. I still remember the little boy who would lay on my lap so I could tickle his back all through sacrament meeting! Happy birthday Brady. You're a great young man!

Brittin Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY MARVIN!!!! Way late...but awesome cake! Miss and love you guys!!

Jackie Rogers Hammond said...

Brady Happy Birthday! I know I'm almost a month late but I still wanted to tell you. Love you!