Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mark!!!!

Today is Marks 42nd birthday. Not only is it Valentines Day, but it's Sunday. Mark had Friday off so we went to lunch for his birthday. Had a great time. Then Saturday night Bishop Mantlo called and cancelled all morning meetings, so Mark got to sleep in. The Young Women sang happy birthday to him, and he actually got home about 1:15 from counting tithing. The kids and I had his gifts ready as well as his lunch. He took about a 45 minute nap on the couch and is now Home teaching with Brady. I made him a strawberry cheesecake (no bake out of a box) which we will eat when he gets home. I hope he has a happy birthday. We love you so much Mark!

This is Mark and the kids on his birthday last year 2009.

1 comment:

Brittin Marie said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!! Hope it was a good one!