
We had alot going on during Christmas Vacation this year. On Christmas Eve, we took Anderson Family pictures at the church. All 33 of us. It turned out quite well. We got to spend a few hours on Christmas Eve at grandpa Gary's. He gave all the grandkids PJ's. They loved the. Then went to Alamosa and spent a few hours. All of Marks Family was there, except for Meagan, Heidi and Shawna and their families. We had a great night at both places with lots of games, food and presents. I did forget to take my camera to the Rogers'. Hopefully Tom Crowther took lots of pictures. Santa found us at Grandpa Gary's house. These kids are very spoiled.




They got a Wii from Mark and I before Christmas. We had a fun but busy week going back and forth to Alamosa to visit family. We are so glad that Grandpa Gary is a patient man and lets us stay with him.

Usually we come back to Grand Junction on New Years Eve and have our own celebration. But this year we got to stay in the Valley. We spent New years Eve night with my family at Monte and Cindy's house. Eddy and Paula and their family were there. And of course Monte made his famous Pesole. on New Years Day, we left for Kanab Utah for Nick and Canberely's wedding.
2 comments:
Looks like you all had fun. Wish wecould have come too!
Yay for updating! I loved Christmas this year. I'm so glad I was able to come.
Post a Comment