Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The French Horn

This year Brady decided to join band. He plays the french horn. He had a concert the 1st part of Oct. He did really good. His only complaint was having to carry the french horn home. I guess it is quite awkward to carry. Blake is in band and jazz band. he plays the clarinet and is learning the play the baritone sax. Here is Brady on his way to his concert. What a handsome boy.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I LOVE IT! I would love to be able to play the french horn. I played the clarinet in band starting in 5th grade and all through high school. I'm so glad they enjoy music! And I love your header picture. CUTE KIDS!

Meagan said...

I really hated lugging that case home too. Good work Brady boy! I hope you practice more than I did.