
I just realized I had pictures on my camera. I didn't think that I had taken many pictures this fall, but I have lots. So I will have lots to put on my blog. But first, Grandpa Gary and Heather came to visit. We love to have company, especially Grandpa and Heather. They brought Chloe and Monte. We had lots of fun. The weather was great. We did shopping, garage sales, and had a great lunch. They got to see Blake's team play football with out Blake. They only get to stay a couple of days when they come, but we cram everything we can think of in those couple of days. We had some remodeling going on, so we spent a lot of time outside.
Chloe and Monte had a great time playing in the back yard, and both Heather and grandpa enjoyed the hammock. Heather and I enjoyed rockin grandpa. He did fall out of it once, but luckily it is only 12 inches from the ground. And no, we didn't make him fall. Thanks Heather and Grandpa for coming to visit. Hopefully we will see them in the spring.
1 comment:
I need to get me a hammock!
Post a Comment