Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag!! I'm it!!

I am: a good person
I think: all the time. My mind doesn't rest well.
I have: 4 beautiful kids
I dislike: cheaters
I miss: my mom
I fear: losing a member of my family
I feel: safe w/ my husband
I hear: kids watching TV
I smell: bacon
I crave: biscuts and gravy
I cry: more than I should
I usually: go to work
I search: for my hair pick
I wonder: what all my family is up to
I regret: some things I have done in my almost 40 years
I wish: I could see my family more
I love: all of my family
I care: about what happens to alot of people
I always: call Heather during the week in the mornings
I worry: about my family and in-laws and their families etc.
I am not: an early riser
I remember: stories that my brothers don't
I believe: I will see my mom agian
I sing: In the van when I am by myself
I don't always: clean my room
I write: nice
I win: at cards (sometimes)
I lose: at 10000 grand
I listen: to the radio all the time
I don't understand: texting lingo
I can usually be found: at home
I need: my family around
I forget: to do alot of things
I am happy: most of the time

Tag! You'r it!! Meagan, Monica and Lorie

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That was fun! Thanks for playing. Hey when are you coming next?

Dani, Mark and Kids said...

Nancy
We are coming on Oct 29 for Halloween. Sounds like fun huh!!!