
I am a little late posting about Celebration (Pioneer Days in Manassa). But here it is. It was another great year. I love the Celebration. Not only the celebrating part, but seeing old friends and family. This year a got to Manassa a week before Celebration. I did a few days of hair,two family reunions and then celebrated. My Uncle Derrill and Aunt Colleen came from Utah with 6 of their grand kids. We love to see moms family. Got to see Elaine, Kelly, Kelanee and family, and Coys little boys. There was lots of visiting, eating hamburgers and just having fun.
There were so many beautiful floats again this year.The rodeo was real small, but that is how I like it. Mark took the kids to the carnival, and I didn't have to go. I don't like doing any rides, because I get motion sick. And it make me real nervous to watch my kids. He did get some great pictures though.

And to end it all, there were great fireworks. Probably the best I have ever seen.
We went to church on Sunday, and it was good. Then we went to the Bill and Mary's cabin for the night. Tom and Mickie and their kids were there, along with Bill and Mary. Tom and Tina brought their girls up to stay.

Blake and Brady do like each other.
It was "cousins camp", but parents were invited. We had lots of fun playing cards and making smores in the fireplace. It was raining outside. All in all it was a great Celebration.
1 comment:
My kids were so sad to miss cousin's camp. I'm glad everybody had fun!
Post a Comment