Sunday, February 15, 2009

McKenna's 9th Birthday

Today is McKenna's 9th birthday. She had a party yesterday with 4 friends and her sister. They made bracelets, decorated mini heart shaped cakes, and played musical chairs. She had a blast and got a lot of neat things. McKenna wasn't due until Feb 17, but I went into labor on Feb 14. Mark and I just laughed, because as most of you know, Mark and his mom shared their birthday on Feb 14. I was hoping to have her then, but either she wanted her own birthday or was just a little stubborn. She was born on Tuesday, Feb 15 at 12:42 am. She just missed sharing her birthday by 42 minutes. McKenna is such a good girl. For the most part, she is willing to help out. She loves to draw, and make things. We are so lucky to have her in our family. What a blessing she is. McKenna we love you and hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, McKenna. You are growing up. I hope you had a great day and that you have a wonderful time being 9 :)

provobaileys said...

boy is it birthday time at your house. Well at least you have half of the behind you for the year. Your kids are getting so big and McKenna is quite the beautiful young lady.