Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brady turns 11!!!!

Today is Brady's 11th birthday. He was born at 8:26 am in Alamosa. He had red hair and blue eyes, and weighed 7 1/2 lbs. He was the cutest baby, with those round cheeks. He was a few days early, I wasn't due until Feb 2. The Superbowl was on the 25th and the Broncos won. We watched it at my dads house and I got a little excited. I think that through me into labor. I always thought that I was having a girl. We didn't find out with our ultra sound, but boy was I surprised when Dr. Karabin said you have a boy. Brady is the most kind hearted kid i know. He can get mad like anyone else, but he would do anything for anyone. He loves little kids and babies. On Sunday he helps me with my friends 2 yr old in Sacrement meeting. She plays the organ. Brady we love you so much. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

4 comments:

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

Happy Birthday Brady, I wish I was there so I could give you 11 swats. I hope you had a great day, Love the Huffakers

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday Brady!

Anonymous said...

Brady! You're growing up! I hope you had a great birthday. Hope to see ya soon. Have fun being 11!

J and L said...

I haven't looked at blogs for ages! How is it being 11 Brady? Can't wait to see you guys again. Hope your birthday was the best Brady!