Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

I have been pretty stoked to see "Twilight". I wasn't obsessed with having to be the first one through the door to see it, but I was excited. On opening night i was busy, so I convinced Mark to take me today. After you read a book, you never know how the movie will be, and you know that the movie won't be half as good as the book. Well that is what I thought and expected. Boy was I WRONG. In my opinion, the movie was GREAT!!!!!! I wasn't expecting to like Edward, I thought the guy wasn't a good choice for him, but I was WRONG agian. He was awesome.
Mark and i sat infront of some teens at the movie. They were so funny to listen to. They entertained Mark through most of the movie. They gushed over Edward the whole time. It sounded like they had seen it the night before. After it was over I was surprised to see a mom sitting with those girls. She squeeled as loud as they did.
I would have loved to go with Heather, Anjeanette, Brittin and Taylor last night, but it was fun going with Mark. I give this movie a thumbs up and will be excited for #2.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was pretty good, too. I wish we all could have seen it together. I thought it was fuuy watching the teeny boppers. It's fun to see people enjoy themselves. I know I was entertained by the movie. I was like you and I wasn't sure that Edward was going to be good looking enough but after seeing the movie I thought he was perfect. There was something about his eyes that made the part. I'm glad you and Mark enjoyed it as much as I did. By the way, I like your festive Christmas background. For some reason I got in the Spirit early this year. I'm really excited for the holidays! Oh yeah, (sorry for the longest comment ever) your Archies comment made me laugh. How creepy to have to be their waitress. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

*fuuy should be funny!

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

I loved it, At first I was like you I wanted Edward to be better looking but by the end he was hot! Even better looking then the guy I saw in Wal-mart on Friday, I have to tell you about him!

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

I love your new background, but you need a new family picture. May some one can take one at Thanksgiving for you. I am kind of sad you wont be here for shopping the day after, because you can always find everything and push and shove people, I'll have to teach Brittin and Taylor how to be mean.

Dani, Mark and Kids said...

Yeah it will be hard not seeing everyone on Thanksgiving and our annual Walmart shopping trip, but I'll be there in a month. Mark was wanting to take our family picture outside of Cabelas. Not too sure of that but we will see.