Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We just got our new pictures of the kids today. It has taken me quite a while to figure out how to work this blog and pictures. I am not very computer iliterate. Mark has to sit next to me to guide me through it.
We all are real excited. We will be going to the Valley soon. I guess we will camp with grandpa Gary, Monte and Cindy and Heather's family Friday night at Monte's the lot. We get to go to the big Jack Reunion. We love coming to the Valley, but its always good to get back to our live here. Even though it is hard to live so far from our families, we have come to know that Grand Junction is our home.
This fall Mark will be helping coach the boys in football this year. We will be busy for 14 weeks with that. School is only a month away, so things will get back to normal for the most part. Blake will be going to the Middle School just down the road from our house. I see the kids walk by that go to middle school and have a hard time believing that Blake is that age. It is a big step moving up from elementary school. I am looking forward to Brady being without Blake in elementary. He has always been compared to his brother. But this year should be good for him.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yay! I'm excited that you have a blog. It looks great? I love the pictures of the kids. They are growing up :( It's kinda sad but exciting in a way, too. Can't wait to see you all.

Brittin Marie said...

Dani!!! love your blog. and i love the new pictures! i've got a blog now to so add me k? brittinmarie.blogspot.com