
Well after Blake breaking his ankle last year in football, he wasn't going to play agian. Until the coaches came by the school in May. So here were are agian. I was excited for him to play. I have really gotten into football. I guess I am not a soccer mom, but a football mom. He has practice 4 nights a week and games every Saturday. We did miss the 2nd game so that we could go to Yellowstone, but we have been here for the rest. His is on the heavy weight team, but is one of the smallest weighing only 131. He did grow about 5inches since early spring making him 5 ft 7 inches, but didn't gain a thing. They have won 3 and lost 2. Only 2 more games to go before playoffs. Hopefully we can get a win with both. There is only 18 players on the team with 3 of them hurt. So that leaves just 4 on the sidelines during the game. Last week we played the Cowboys and lost. Blake was on the sidelines maybe 3 minutes of that game. These boys have had the same coaches for 4yrs. And this is the last year with them. It would be great if these boys made it to the Super Bowl. What a great way to end their middle school football. They boys of fall!!!!
1 comment:
That is so fun. I love your new pic at the top. Your kids are getting so old! Epecially Blake, he really did grow a lot. It is too weird to see a young man instead of the kid I remember.
Post a Comment